http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/09/08/happiness-canada-2013.html
I never really thought of it much. I definitely think life was certainly less stressful when I lived in Canada. But back then I was younger and had only myself to be responsible for.
Not sure how that'd work today.
On a related note, I wouldn't mind living in some of those other countries - Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands, or Sweden. Not sure about Finland or Iceland, but Austria or Australia sound good.
Curious - no countries in the top 10 from Asia, Africa or South America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next time you hear anyone (or anything, given that it may come from an ad, or directly from a corporation), show them this.
https://realleecamp.substack.com/p/ai-execs-admit-to-the-largest-labor
-
https://sportsnaut.com/preview-canadiens-eager-going-again-with-oilers-up/ " The contest will make up one of games postponed after Mon...
-
This time it'll be a little longer than normal. We'll see how well things go. After all, it does apparently keep me employed.
No comments:
Post a Comment