http://itsnotpartofthegame.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-code-creating-honor-amongst.html#more
"Throughout the 1980’s there is no
reference to “The Code” that I could find in any player interview, game summary
or sports article. I managed to find “hockey” and “code of conduct” in several
links but they were descriptions of rules that would be the opposite of what I
was looking for – rules that banned fighting and dirty play in the sport.
During the 80’s, a period that could be defined as the glory years for
enforcers, I could find no mention of unwritten rules or “The Code”"
My thoughts exactly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell Peter Cullen.
Not only was he the voice of Optimus Prime, but did probably the most famous radio voiceover in my home town (where was from also).
-
This time it'll be a little longer than normal. We'll see how well things go. After all, it does apparently keep me employed.
-
https://sportsnaut.com/preview-canadiens-eager-going-again-with-oilers-up/ " The contest will make up one of games postponed after Mon...
No comments:
Post a Comment