about this.
"In a sane world, progressives would see global warming as their dominant concern. It eclipses reproductive rights, gender equality, the lot for it determines whether our world will remain capable of sustaining any civilization and not just in Africa or equatorial regions. Climate change will be the defining factor for the world our children and our grandchildren will inherit. We are writing their future today and it's being written indelibly."
I lower my head and shake it - I couldn't say it better or more succinctly. Any yet, can't I do more? Why can't I do something about it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next time you hear anyone (or anything, given that it may come from an ad, or directly from a corporation), show them this.
https://realleecamp.substack.com/p/ai-execs-admit-to-the-largest-labor
-
https://sportsnaut.com/preview-canadiens-eager-going-again-with-oilers-up/ " The contest will make up one of games postponed after Mon...
-
This time it'll be a little longer than normal. We'll see how well things go. After all, it does apparently keep me employed.
No comments:
Post a Comment