2026-10-06

I don't give a shit that 'pro-Israel propaganda' power had diminished.

Regarding this -> https://mondoweiss.net/2026/10/the-gaza-genocide-permanently-diminished-the-power-of-pro-israel-propaganda/

What I want is to see is it end, not diminished.

But saying that means acknowledging that what we're seeing there is what Zionism has been for the past century+ - a violent, racist set of beliefs based on religious supremacy, that guides the ongoing genocide of the people who have lived there.

And ... saying that also means acknowledging that it was set in motion by one European power (namely the British Empire), and today completely funded by an American one (namely the US Empire). Incidentally, that's also where imperialism, colonialism, capitalism, and fascism all originated from.

You can't have peace without justice (not only for those whose lives were ended; but those who survived), and you can't have justice in beliefs, ideologies and systems that have no accountability, and ultimately no responsibility to the majority.

In other words, Zionism will only end once systems like capitalism end also. And are replaced by ones that prioritize the needs of the public over the greed of the private rich and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't give a shit that 'pro-Israel propaganda' power had diminished.

Regarding this ->  https://mondoweiss.net/2026/10/the-gaza-genocide-permanently-diminished-the-power-of-pro-israel-propaganda/ What I wan...