2026-06-05

Sigh - so ends another vacation.

I didn't get everything I wanted done. But I did get a lot done -

  • Wrote some new songs.
  • Recorded lots of guitar, bass, drums and keyboard parts for songs.
  • New music for future songs.
Wasn't able to get much done with vocals. I have to finally accept that I'll need to set up some sort of acoustically-treated booth of sorts to do that.

Still much more to do. It's a journey. Sometimes I wish I could do more. Sometimes I wish I had started this much sooner (though I remind myself, the technology to do what I can now, didn't exist back then).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are all the White Feminists in the West here?

The answer is, it doesn't arouse any passion like the trauma porn that passes for entertainment here in the West. https://breakthroughne...