No I don't mean boring.
I mean days where work starts the moment I get up, and ends the moment I climb into bed.
I mean when the day begins with one's heels sore, and ends with the whole foot numb from running around.
Sore fingers from typing. Sore shoulders from driving.
Sore mind - too many assholes in authority that I have to be subservient to.
Too many times stuck in the van listening to the white people go on and on about all sorts of shiny penny things I don't give a fuck about, while your's truly hauls their fat asses to and from work.
What happened to my life?
How did it all go astray?
No it's not a mid-life crisis if one has been feeling this way since I was 25.
There's got to be a better way. Maybe when the new one is born, I'll have a different perspective.
We'll see. It's only 2 weeks away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can a corporation be any MORE psychotic?
https://scheerpost.com/2026/10/01/amazon-is-deploying-ai-to-spy-on-its-workers-and-bust-unions-before-they-form/ It goes back what my late f...
-
https://sportsnaut.com/preview-canadiens-eager-going-again-with-oilers-up/ " The contest will make up one of games postponed after Mon...
-
This time it'll be a little longer than normal. We'll see how well things go. After all, it does apparently keep me employed.
No comments:
Post a Comment